Saturday, November 19, 2011

Welcome to Recipeville!

Welcome to Recipeville!

Yup -- the land where all my recipes live.

I hate that I keep losing my recipes and wanted to have one good place where they can always be found

It would be strange if I ended up with readers -- but hey -- you never know -- that being said -- if you're writing a recipe book? You do not have permission to use any of these recipes without asking first.

On that note -- some of the recipes here are reprinted from books -- some are my favorites that have been changed slightly to adapt to my taste -- so here's my legal disclaimer that this site is really for my own personal use and is not meant to violate anyone elses' copyright -- if I have printed something that you feel is your property, please notify me and I'll remove it promptly.

Happy cooking!

G

No comments:

Post a Comment